Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Thanks...

I just have to say how grateful I am for all the people in my life that remind me to be joyful.  No, this is not just a Thanksgiving post...it occurred to me today that I am lucky.  I can easily get down on myself or focus more than I should on what is less than ideal in my life.  But then all of you help remind me how incredibly blessed I really am and that life is so much better when I remember to celebrate the successes in my life and to revel in the joy, not the hardships.  Anyway, I just wanted to say thank you for being happy, joyful people and for letting it rub off on me every once in a while.  :)

1 comment:

The Kyles said...

what a lovely post! Thank you for all the joy you bring to my life! What a lovely time I had working with you, I miss that!